1. Roll a Combative Roll for characters with Combative > 10. Success will 'gauge' the toughness of the opponents. This may be attempted once per combat per opponent.
The following information can be learned:
- General Class of opponents Extra, Rabble, Average, Superior
- Armor Values
- Weapon Skill BCS (estimate, Extra, Rabble, Average, Superior)
- Weapons visible (in hand or on belt, on pack...)
- Stance (Aggressive, Passive, Ready to Flee)
2. Determine the tactical situation by rolling tactics. If the player rolls successful tactics, they will be provided with tactical information, they may be missing in the assessment of the situation. This may be rerolled if the tactical situation changes.
Survey and Command Action - allows seven words to be spoken at a whisper, normal or yell.
One word may be spoken during an Action. An action is something that takes the characters PCA to complete. Movement only takes on phase, so it is not an action.
|Sample PC 1||Tactics|
Note to Players: Information here is considered metagaming. Your character should not reference or use these numbers in game to determine who should roll for specific skills.
|Character||Combative > 9||BCS|
|Sample PC 1||✓||-|
|Sample PC 2||✓||-|
|Sample PC 1||3|
|Sample PC 2||3|