Aftermath RPG by Fantasy Games Unlimited - GM Tools
is a role playing game
(RPG) by Fantasy Games Unlimited.
was a popular post-apocalypse setting role playing game back in the 80s among those GMs and players who loved the more realistic and detailed D20 games.
As a highly detailed game, it tended to run a little slower than most 'rules light' games at the time. I took it upon myself to keep rules intact, but use computer automation to deliver much faster gameplay. In the early 1980s, that was some accomplishment. Now, the same idea has been moved to the web so players can use it world wide!
Aftermath! Game Master Aid Features
- Player Character Builder
- Reputation Management
- Player Controlled Inventory Management
- ENC Tracking and Management
- Quick Build Shop Inventories
- Weapon and Ammo Tracking
- Weapon and Shield Tracking
- Armor and Armor Class tracking
- BCS Calculation Tool
- NPC Generation
- Opponent Action Tracking in DAT
- Character Action Tracking in DAT
- Weapon Damage Calcations
- Random Towns
- Random Shops
- Random Encounters
- Random Detail Generator (empty buildings...)
- Hit Chart Quick Reference
Some features require login to allow Game Masters to hide things from players. Players do not need logins, their GMs can provide them with links to edit their inventory and reputations.